We are looking for a Senior or Intermediate Full Stack Developer who is a passionate go-getter who wants to move fast and create a lasting impact.
Total Compensation: $120K — $220K CAD (based on experience)
Scheduled interviews will be held on October 27th and 28th at a virtual job fair. Client will sponsor the work permit of all candidates hired.
Must have technical skills
Nice to have technical skills
Problems you will solve
You will collaborate with other talented developers; you will be a top code contributor and commit example-worthy code every day. You will work on architecture, front-end (web) and back-end code while fostering best practices like agile, automated testing, code reviews, and continuous delivery.
- Design, develop, and maintain efficient, reliable, reusable code to build scalable applications
- Write complex back-end code with Typescript, Node, Apollo GraphQL, MongoDB & more
- Create web-based interfaces and re-usable interface components with Typescript and React
- Help build a cutting-edge micro-services architecture following best-in-industry patterns
- Provision cloud-based resources using Terraform, Docker, and “Infrastructure-as-Code”
- Lead code reviews, API design reviews, or technical reviews of product stories
- Champion practices including Unit Testing, Continuous Delivery & Dependency Injection
- Mentor and coach junior developers
Must have skills
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience of coding at a high competency, enterprise level with low tolerance to error.
- Experience building full-stack web projects with a significant focus on back-end code and business logic. Level of seniority to be determined based on your career experience.
- Strong knowledge of our tech stack (or similar technologies); excitement to learn
- Ability to architect and develop service-based backends: APIs, code, and data
- Fluent in more than 1 programming language — preferably at least one dynamic/interpreted language
- Comfort working with cloud-based infrastructure such as Amazon AWS (or similar)
- Knowledge of the current tech ecosystem, state of the art trends and announcements
Nice to have skills
- Adaptable, high-achievers energized by a startup environment
- Excited to be a team player who love being part of and leading an agile ecosystem
- Motivated project owners who can engage with designers and stakeholders
- Makers with a drive to finish, impress users, and delight customers
About the company
Our valued client is a tech company reimagining everyday banking from the ground up to create rewarding experiences and build community for all Canadians. They empower people to get most of their money and time. Their entrepreneurial environment gets adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job.