• +3 years of experience in web development
• Eager to work in Salesforce
• Ruby on Rails experience
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer or App Builder
• Experience building and deploying apps on SFDC Platform/Exchange
• Familiarity with service isolation, load balancing, Git / Heroku / AWS
• You’ve specified REST APIs on multiple stacks
• You’re worked in agile, iterative development, mockups to production
• You’re ramping in open source languages frameworks, ideally Ruby/Rails
• Flexible work schedule, flexible vacation
• Room to grow: you’ll work on big problems, the kind 85m companies have
• Great team, open, honest, I’ve-got-your-back environment
• You’ll have a voice, opinions aren’t just welcome, they’re expected
• Free access to a gym
Your role will be to develop a SFDC app and deploy it to the AppExchange to enable our clients to easily connect our product into their system. Configure and integrate APIs and Web Services between Salesforce, our product and other applications, customization of Salesforce fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards, and provide technical expertise and best practices for SFDC development.
Looking for that perfect startup opportunity? Join a high growth, OMERS ventures backed, startup and work with brands like Dell, Paypal, Nike and Hootsuit.