* Experience with MS Dynamics NAV software.
* Hands-on experience with different Business Functionality in ERP systems.
* Thorough knowledge about Software Development & Testing Lifecycles.
* Strong knowledge of software testing best practices and methodologies.
* Must have good communication skills, analytical and logical thinking.
* Spoken English — Intermediate level and up.
* Experience in test automation projects will be an added value.
* Proven capability to define, design, build, maintain and continuously improve the QA processes related to product delivery would be also a great plus.
* Various kinds of challenging projects from EU/US customers
* Learning opportunities, career and professional growth
* Scandinavian management style, collaborative work environment within flat organizational structure
* Friendly atmosphere in a young and experienced crew
* A competitive package (including medical insurance, English lessons) and solid PE administration
* Working with developers to complete manual testing on miscellaneous NAV business solutions, including but not limited to test cases preparation, tests execution, defects reporting, project status report preparation, etc.
* Developing a product testing strategy covering long term and short-term recommendations and actions, including test automation, when feasible (would be a great advantage).
Global Mediator is a Scandinavian owned and managed company with a development centre in Kyiv offering a portfolio of solutions regarding business processes and data management — these include ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence and Robotic Desktop Automation. We are an ambitious international organization and one of the strongest Microsoft Dynamics development organizations in Ukraine. We primarily serve European clients.
Global Mediator is experiencing steady growth and needs to further expand its development capacity. As a result, we are looking for a Manual Test Engineer (ideally with NAV testing experience) to join our ever expanding technical team. This position is based in our Kyiv office.
We are well financed with an open, direct and customer focused culture. As we focus on selling development projects to long-term partners, our team consists of a variety of strongly skilled and strong minded people.
On a more personal note, Global Mediator has a friendly atmosphere and consists of people who enjoy their work, appreciate and respect each other and in general take pleasure in each other’s company