* Proven experience in manual testing of ERP software (MS Dynamics NAV/BC ideally).
* Hands-on experience with different Business Functionality in ERP systems, experience in testing of desk-top applications.
* Test Cases creation experience and clear understanding of bug reporting.
* Thorough knowledge about Software Development & Testing Lifecycles.
* Strong knowledge of software testing types, testing best practices and methodologies.
* MS SQL knowledge.
* Must have good communication skills, analytical and logical thinking.
* English — Upper-Intermediate level (decent spoken level) is a must.
* Experience in test automation projects will be an added benefit.
* Proven capability to define, design, build, maintain and continuously improve the QA processes related to product delivery would be also a great plus.
* Various kinds of challenging projects from EU customers
* Learning opportunities (Certifications, trainings and internal knowledge-sharing culture)
* Professional growth in the strongest ERP software engineering team
* Scandinavian management style, collaborative work environment within flat organizational structure and friendly atmosphere
* A competitive package (including medical insurance and English lessons), solid PE administration and flexible working hours
* Working with developers to complete manual testing on miscellaneous NAV business solutions, including but not limited to test case preparation, test execution, defect reporting, project status report preparation, etc.
* Developing a product testing strategy covering long term and short-term recommendations and actions, including test automation, when feasible (would be a great advantage).
Global Mediator is an international organization and we are one of the strongest Microsoft Dynamics 365 development centres in Ukraine to serve European clients. In addition to Dynamics we are building services in Data Management (data visualization / BI, warehousing), Azure DevOps, Process Automation (using RPA, PowerApps, Flow), Quality Assurance, Python, Mobile (Flutter) development.
The building of a straightforward and customer focused culture is our advantage and principal mission. We aim at selling development projects to long-term customers. The team members work closely with clients as they must seek to truly understand client challenges and remain committed to solve them better than anyone in the business.
As an organization, we are open and honest with each other, without involving unnecessary hierarchy. The dynamic environment has made us agile keeping us one step ahead, reaching higher, leaving mark, passion for transcendence.