* 1+ years of Microsoft Dynamics NAV development experience or 3+ years of successful experience developing other ERP systems
* Good knowledge of the functionality/modules in NAV
* At least Intermediate English spoken skills and good communication skills
* Ability and desire to work in low hierarchy and high freedom/responsibility environment
* Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
* .NET, C#, Powershell and/or SQL hands-on experience would be a plus
* Various kinds of challenging projects from EU customers
* Learning opportunities (Certifications, trainings and internal knowledge-sharing culture)
* Professional growth in the strongest NAV/BC team
* Scandinavian management style, collaborative work environment within flat organizational structure and friendly atmosphere
* A competitive package (including medical insurance and English lessons), solid PE administration and flexible working hours
As a key member of the development team you will work on dedicated projects in direct dialogue with our partner in order to solve a variety of development issues.
The majority of our projects is on the latest version of NAV and may require travel to on-site location in Europe — as a team we tend to work on larger and/or technically challenging NAV installations.
Our customer is one of the largest and most respected Scandinavian Dynamics partners that we have worked with on a variety of projects for 4 years.
Recently our work-load has increased and we are in the process of implementing new working procedures focused on performing more AL development in VS Code with local development environment based on Docker. Moving forward they will use Jira for task management, BitBucket for source control and Azure pipelines for automated test and release management.
This is a long-term assignment using the latest best practices related to Business Central in the largest NAV/BC developer organization in Ukraine.