• University Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Economics, Finance or related field
• 3+ years’ practical experience involving data processing, database programming and quantitative data analysis
• Ability to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
• Solid overall technical abilities, including strong background in Excel and thorough understanding of pivot/SQL
• Data-oriented personality; creativity to solve complex problems
• Great communication skills with an advanced level of spoken/written English language
• Hands-on experience of working with robotic automation software, like Foxtrot, would be plus
• Career and professional growth.
• Various kinds of challenging projects — analysis, development and implementation with ongoing direct client support.
• Only EU/US customers! No Ukrainian clients.
• Scandinavian management style.
• Friendly atmosphere in a young and experienced crew.
• A competitive package and solid PE administration.
As an organization, we are big on giving people challenges that enable them to grow over time. We invest in our people and our ambition is to help you develop into a strong developer or consultant over a relatively short period of time.
• Organizing and enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for processing
• Performing ad-hoc analysis and presenting key takeaways in a clear manner so that the client can understand and respond to
• Selecting, building, and optimizing features of the integrated robotic automation software
• Creating automated bug detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
• Collaborating with software immediate users; ensuring the services are delivered timely and to the highest quality standards
• Providing expert technical consultation, answering the arising questions, and solving issues
• Working with client’s confidential data through nondisclosure obligations
For one of our lead-up projects we need a technically minded Data Specialist that will help our client make smart decisions in big data processing and automating vital business tasks. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing superficial statistical analysis, and creating an automated list of actions for data processing by using the integrated robotic automation software (www.enablesoft.com/...cess-automation-software)
Global Mediator is a young and ambitious international organization and we are one of the strongest Microsoft Dynamics development organizations in Ukraine to serve European clients. In addition to Dynamics we are building services in BI (data visualization), Azure and office robotics covering both desktop and process automation.
The building of a straightforward and customer focused culture is our advantage and principal mission. We are well financed and focus on selling development projects to long-term partners, our team consists of a variety of strongly skilled people.