· 3+ years of copywriting in IT industry, technical writing experience (experience with Microsoft technology stack is a big advantage) · Exceptional writing and research skills, ability to support customer journey with engaging stories. Experience working with content in multiple mediums
· Fluent/Advanced level of written and spoken English
· A positive attitude, excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
· Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects
· Ability to work autonomously and with a team to meet deadlines
· Initiative and proactive approach
· Receptiveness to feedback
* Various kinds of challenging projects from EU customers
* Learning opportunities (Certifications, trainings and internal knowledge-sharing culture)
* Professional growth in the strongest NAV/BC team
* Scandinavian management style, collaborative work environment within flat organizational structure and friendly atmosphere
* A competitive package (including medical insurance and English lessons), solid PE administration and flexible working hours
· The primary responsibility is to support sales processes by creating high-quality materials needed for all stages of sales cycle.
· Learn/understand complex solution and transform the communication of such solution in a way that makes the information engaging and easy to understand by a wider audience — from internal developers, to software external developers, to IT executives and even non-technical end-users.
· The above may require that multiple versions are written to describe the same solution or process.
· Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing. Together with the Marketing Manager define the content plan monthly, quarterly and yearly.
· Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
· Setting up and maintaining all marketing documents and presentations’ database within the organization — keeping it updated and personalized.
· Help creating original content — blogposts, case stories, one-pagers, guidelines, white-papers etc. — that is accurate, well-researched, meets company’s needs and deadlines.
As a member of the marketing team, the Technical Writer is an important bridge between technology/delivery and sales/marketing, as she/he will be charged with documenting or products, processes and services in a way that the can be used in our customer facing communication. She/he should help drive awareness of company’s expert positioning in the defined niche markets and raise engagement level with the target audience though high-quality, easy to understand marketing materials.