● Experience in testing websites, ideally Single Page Applications
● Experience with tools like Git repository, Postman, Jira/Confluence
● Understanding of SQL, HTML/CSS/JS, REST API and main programming concepts.
● Passion for best practices Quality Assurance and ideally experience with one or more domains; Web and Mobile Application, B2B Commerce and Business application, B2B eServices/Self-service portals.
● Effective command of spoken and written English — you should be able to elicit project details, participate and potentially run workshops and clearly articulate your design decisions.
● 3+ years of experience is what we have in mind, but prove us wrong if you have less
We’re looking for a Middle Manual QA engineer with the potential to learn Auto QA to join our team in Kyiv (Center) on a full-time basis.
You will be an important part of the product/development team where you jointly take responsibility for co-creating the outcome. The projects are often green-field and long term where you have the chance to iteratively improve the solution by implementing new technology and apply best practices.
● Build and perform test cases, checklists, test reports and other testing artifacts
● Gather, analyze and consult. Asking the right questions, understanding the true reasons that lies behind the requirements.
● Manage solution scope, detect and track changes. Manage requirements related conflicts and issues and keep Jira and Confluence updated.
● Monitor solution implementation and conduct internal and external solution acceptance.
● Own it!. You’re the expert and you acting as if you are the co-owner of the project is what makes all the difference. Take initiative and take responsibility — We expect that you share thoughts, concerns, feedback and advice because it polishes our solutions.
● Stay hungry, Stay curious! It is crucial that you’re on-top of trends in design, technology and user experience. Share what you know and make an impact!
We’re a newly 2019 founded company that works exclusively with international customers. We aim high and despite our young age we already have a portfolio of long-lasting clients and we’re proud of the results we’re bringing to their business.
We’re a team of very experienced and senior tech people with Danish management who have a passion for building the thing right!. The typical clients are well established organisations with a serious approach to Technology and Digital products, they strive for best in class experiences and that’s what we deliver!
You should join us if you can recognise the above and wishes to make a direct impact as part of a team creating continuous value for our customers. We’re lean in our management and you will be an empowered part of our team.... Ohh, and we have fun :-)