● Product Design with deep understanding of each element of great User Experience and Design (Personas, Use cases, Journey Maps, Wireframing, Prototyping, Interface Design).
● Passion for best practices Product Design and ideally experience with one or more; Web and Mobile Application, B2B Commerce and Business application, B2B eServices/Self-service portals.
● Familiar with the abilities of common frontend frameworks and languages such as React/Angular, Material design/Bootstrap or alike, CSS3 and HTML5.
● Effective command of spoken and written English — you should be able to elicit project details, participate and potentially run workshops and clearly articulate your design decisions.
● 2+ years is what we have in mind, but prove us wrong if you have less
● It’s a plus if you have experience with measuring the results and impact of your Product Design with Usability Reporting, Split Testing and Analytics Reporting.
You will be an important part of the pre-sale/product/development team where you jointly take responsibility for co-creating the outcome. The projects are often green-field and long term where you have the chance to iteratively improve the solution by implementing new technology and apply best practices.
● Gather, analyze and consult. Asking the right questions, understanding the true reasons that lies behind the problem, facilitate and potentially run workshops.
● Produce Product Design artifacts that shapes your solution into materials used by the project team. This could be personas, journey maps, wireframes, interactive prototypes plus everything which you believe is relevant and needed.
● Own it!. You’re the expert and you acting as if you are the co-owner of the project is what makes all the difference. Take initiative and take responsibility — We expect that you share thoughts, concerns, feedback and advice because it polishes our solutions.
● Stay hungry, Stay curious! It’s crucial that you’re on-top of trends in design, technology and user experience. Share what you know and make an impact!
We’re a newly 2019 founded company that works exclusively with international customers. We aim high and despite our young age we already have a portfolio of long-lasting clients and we’re proud of the results we’re bringing to their business.
In this role you will become a part of the team working for our customer — one of Europe’s leading wholesaler of stainless steel — helping them to rebuild their current WebCommerce platform, develop MobileCommerce platform and develop eService customer portal. The team will have full impact on chosing the technology to develop the applications.
We’re a team of very experienced and senior tech people with Danish management who have a passion for building the thing right!. The typical clients are well established organisations with a serious approach to Technology and Digital products, they strive for best in class experiences and that’s what we deliver!
You should join us if you can recognise the above and wishes to make a direct impact as part of a team creating continuous value for our customers. We’re lean in our management and you will be an empowered part of our team.... Ohh, and we have fun :-)