• Experience with the BrightScript scripting language
• Experience with the SceneGraph
• Experience with Roku environment, including the Roku Ad Framework, DeepLinking and Billing program
• Good grasp of the English language
• Eagerness to learn!
• Experience with in-app purchases for any other platform
• Experience with integrating REST API’s
• Experience with integrating XML, VAST and JSON
• Experience with analytics platforms like Google Analytics.
• Experience with streaming video, video on demand and DRM.
Global IT Support is a 16-year-old Dutch company which successfully works in the IT staffing market. We provide expert teams for all major IT languages.
We cooperate with Clients all over the world, helping them successfully solve their business challenges with minimal effort and maximum efficiency.
With our knowledge we help our clients with structure and communication.
• Competitive work environment
• Attractive salary at or above market rate
• Full career development program
• Flexible working schedule
• Healthcare benefits
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• All expenses paid trips abroad
• Unforgettable corporate events within the friendly young team
• Free English language school
• Fully equipped kitchen with beverages and snacks
• Cozy relax spot
• Breathtaking scenery view from a new modern office
• Writing clean and structured code that is compliant to the Roku domain standards
• Reviewing GIT pull/merge requests
• Joining SCRUM meetings: daily standup, sprint review and retrospective
• Researching new, emerging technologies in the TV market to keep us on the cutting edge
• Learning new technologies and skills in the quickly evolving world of TV
Our client creates and deploys TV apps and games for every screen, from set-top boxes, SmartTVs and media players to game consoles, tablets and mobile phones.
With a team of elite designers, expert developers and a unique technology framework, the company services leading media companies, networks, broadcasters, operators and content owners — used by millions of people every day across Europe, US and Latin America. Our clients are well known content creators like RTL, SBS, NPO (The Netherlands), Sinclair (USA), Entel (Chile), Globo (Brazil) and many more. Our client`s company is market leader in some of these countries.
Our state-of-the-art TV apps give our clients competitive advantages that enable new revenue streams by establishing interactive and personalized relationships with TV content consumers across all relevant TV platforms.
Our mission is to simplify, unify and magnify the video experience across all TV platforms on any device and convert that into valuable, individual consumer engagements.
As a Roku Developer you will assist your team with creating beautiful, well performing Roku channels for our international clients. You will join our team of experienced developers and designers, who will get you up to speed with the ins and outs of developing for Roku in no time.
The Roku platform makes use of their own language called BrightScript, a powerful scripting language that makes it easy and quick to build media and networked applications for embedded devices. For those who are not familiar with this language, no problem we will get you up to speed!
In addition to working on the various products and projects in our portfolio, we expect you to participate in and proactively suggest R&D projects when interesting new technology emerges which is relevant to the TV market.