About the company:
The company contains many modules that allow you to build CRM, helpdesk, project management, document management, post-processing, collaboration with the delegation and many more. There are hardly any limitations. Either use our out-of-the-box solutions or design your own, combine these two for endless possibilities. ‘Extreme Integration’ is key. Integrate with your databases, mail clients, collaboration tools or other applications. Our company is an all-in-one business solution. It’s the only piece of software you will ever need, it does it all. Sales, marketing, customer support, project management, and more.
- Understanding of QA processes and its place in workflow;
- Comprehensive knowledge of testing tools;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good written and verbal level of English;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions;
- Providing expertise in quality engineering, test planning and testing methodology for a software project;
- Defining, executing, and analyzing test cases;
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas;
- Identifying quality issues and creating test reports.
About Global IT Support:
Global IT Support is a 19-year-old Dutch company which successfully works in the IT staffing market. We provide expert teams for all major IT languages. We cooperate with Clients all over the world, helping them successfully solve their business challenges with minimal effort and maximum efficiency. With our knowledge we help our clients with structure and communication.
- Work with a team of professionals: Working with us will give you an opportunity to collaborate with first-rate developers, discover new approaches and up-to-date technologies. Our company presents unique possibilities for you to explore. You will have the chance to work with great people on different exciting projects.
- Friendly atmosphere: In addition to involving projects, at Global IT Support, you will join the team of enthusiastic professionals who always support each other both at work and out of the office.
- Flexible working hours: Our working hours may vary depending on the customer’s project. However, we are always open to discuss time options that would suit you.
- Comfortable office & option to work remote: Whether working from home or from office, we want to provide you with the best experience possible. We have modern and comfortable offices in Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk, and Lviv, Ukraine, so you can join the team any time offline.
- Team building and corporate events: We love organizing events outside of the office online or offline — rafting, bike tours, pizza party, online dancing or yoga class, and much more. We build bonds between our team members to make sure the company works as a whole.
- We also offer free online English lessons: Moreover, your nearest loved ones can also join the class for free.
- Referral bonuses: Do you have friends who are looking for interesting new projects? Then feel free to recommend your colleagues via our internal CRM system. The recommendation is valid for six months and during this time our recruitment team will try to find the best option possible for the person you recommend. After the successful trial period you will receive your bonus.