We are looking for a Junior Magento Developer to join our team in Chernivtsi. You’ll work on a great e-commerce project; we offer you the space to learn and improve continuously.
About the client
We combine Intelligence, Experience & Smart tooling and mix this with Passion. We have proven track records in Fashion, FMCG, DRTV & Pharmacy. With over 10 years of experience, we offer winning solutions for omnichannel (e)-retailing. We invest serious time in our customers, continuously. This makes us understand their business and needs. We are part of their organization.
Step 1 — introductory interview with the team;
Step 2 — if you fit we sign a contract with you;
Step 3 — the client pays you for a course on Magento 2 which lasts 8 weeks (4 hours of classes on Saturday and Sunday). There will be both lectures and practical tasks, which will be checked by teachers and they will give feedback on it.
Step 4 — after 8 weeks of training there will be a final test, and if you pass the test, an employment contract will be signed for a position of a junior developer.
About Global IT Support:
Global IT Support is an 18-year-old Dutch company which successfully works in the IT staffing market. We provide expert teams for all major IT languages. We cooperate with Clients all over the world, helping them successfully solve their business challenges with minimal effort and maximum efficiency. With our knowledge we help our clients with structure and communication.
- Work with a team of professionals: Working with us will give you an opportunity to collaborate with first-rate developers, discover new approaches and up-to-date technologies. Our company presents unique possibilities for you to explore. You will have the chance to work with great people on different exciting projects.
- Friendly atmosphere: In addition to involving projects, at Global IT Support, you will join the team of enthusiastic professionals who always support each other both at work and out of the office.
- Flexible working hours: Our working hours may vary depending on the customer’s project. However, we are always open to discuss time options that would suit you.
- Comfortable office & option to work remote: Whether working from home or from office, we want to provide you with the best experience possible. We have modern and comfortable offices in Chernivtsi, Ivano-Frankivsk, and Lviv, Ukraine, so you can join the team any time offline.
- Team building and corporate events: We love organizing events outside of the office online or offline — rafting, bike tours, pizza party, online dancing or yoga class, and much more. We build bonds between our team members to make sure the company works as a whole.
- We also offer free online English lessons: Moreover, your nearest loved ones can also join the class for free.
- Referral bonuses: Do you have friends who are looking for interesting new projects? Then feel free to recommend your colleagues via our internal CRM system. The recommendation is valid for six months and during this time our recruitment team will try to find the best option possible for the person you recommend. After the successful trial period you will receive your bonus.