About the client:
We are looking for a Junior QA Engineer to work with an agile software house producing add-ons for ERP and Project Management systems. The client is an established firm, and looking for open-minded individuals to bring a fresh perspective to its development team and be a part of their growing business. Currently their core solutions are focused on:
- Time and attendance registration;
- Job costing (project / order time registration);
- Shopfloor feedback for planning systems;
- Access Control;
- Warehouse management software;
- Custom apps.
- Proven work experience in manual software quality assurance;
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases;
- Understanding of bug reporting and bug processing workflows;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Good knowledge of English (B1+);
- Strong attention to detail.
- Working with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions;
- Providing expertise in the software quality engineering;
- Apply agreed standards to specify and perform manual testing;
- Developing and executing maintainable manual tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases;
- Reviewing software bug reports and highlighting problem areas;
- Analyze and report on test activities, results, issues, and risks.
About Global IT Support
Global IT Support is a Ukrainian-Dutch outstaffing company that specializes in building IT teams from the best tech talent in Ukraine, the Philippines, and Indonesia. Founded in 2003, it has successfully matched more than 400 remote workers with highly satisfied clients from around the world. Be a part of a winning team!
What we offer:
If you make the cut, you can look forward to working on interesting projects with international companies as well as:
- Competitive salary and social package including paid vacations, sick days, and health insurance
- Free English language school
- Performance-oriented company culture
- Flexible work arrangements for optimal work-life balance
- A cozy workspace with modern amenities and friendly atmosphere
- Exciting company events
Are you ready to make a change? If you are, then click on the Apply button now!