You will be working in a squad composed of product owners, Java Engineers, Ops Engineers, and Data Scientists to provide an application that facilitates application security alert triage.
What do we expect from you:
- A true team player: You enjoy working in cross-functional teams with ambitious goals, asking fellow team members for assistance, but also helping them out by sharing your knowledge and capabilities.
- You speak up and are not shy to stand up for your own opinions.
- You have an instinctive need to share knowledge and continuously improve yourself and the team.
- You’re always thinking one step ahead, for example in advising about the best way of implementation.
- You are able to look at things from a different perspective and you are keen on making original solutions work in real life. Next, to being creative, you are also persistent.
- MSc. degree or equivalent experience in a relevant domain
- (Computer Science / Engineering, Data Science, Physics)
- Experience with NLP projects
- Ability to review Java code
- Statistical analysis and computing
- Machine Learning
- Processing large data sets
- Data Visualization
- Data Wrangling
- Secure and clean coding
- Azure DevOps, Azure Pipelines
- Agile & Scrum
Nice to have:
- Understanding of application security (OWASP Top-10)
- Background in Java programming
- Experience with graph analysis
About Global IT Support
Global IT Support is an 19-year-old Dutch company which successfully works in the IT staffing market. We provide expert teams for all major IT languages.
We cooperate with Clients all over the world, helping them successfully solve their business challenges with minimal effort and maximum efficiency.
With our knowledge we help our clients with structure and communication.
- Competitive Work with a team of professionals: Working with us will give you an opportunity to collaborate with first-rate developers, discover new approaches and up-to-date technologies. Our company presents unique possibilities for you to explore. You will have the chance to work with great people on different exciting projects.
- Friendly atmosphere: In addition to involving projects, at Global IT Support, you will join the team of enthusiastic professionals who always support each other both at work and out of the office.
- Flexible working hours: Our working hours may vary depending on the customer’s project. However, we are always open to discuss time options that would suit you.
- Team building and corporate events: We love organizing events outside of the office online or offline — rafting, bike tours, pizza party, online dancing or yoga class, and much more. We build bonds between our team members to make sure the company works as a whole.
- We also offer free online English lessons: Moreover, your nearest loved ones can also join the class for free.
- Referral bonuses: Do you have friends who are looking for interesting new projects? Then feel free to recommend your colleagues via our internal CRM system. The recommendation is valid for six months and during this time our recruitment team will try to find the best option possible for the person you recommend. After the successful trial period you will receive your bonus.