You will be working in a squad composed of product owners, Java engineers, Ops engineers, and data scientists to provide an application that facilitates application security alert triage.
Your daily work will consist of:
- Refinement of stories
- Testing (Automated)
- Building and deploying build and data pipelines
What do we expect from you:
- You have to be a true team player. You speak up, are transparent, and are not shy to stand up for your own opinions. You have an instinctive need to share knowledge and continuously improve yourself and the team.
- Building data pipelines in Kubernetes
- Deploying Infrastructure as Code (Helm Charts, Terraform)
- Secure and clean coding
- Azure DevOps
- Agile & Scrum
- Experience creating and Running regression tests
- Experience using code quality tools (e.g: Checkmarx, SonarQube, Fortify)
- Great analytical skills and conceptual/architectural understanding, ability to learn new technical concepts fast
- You embrace change and you are not afraid of frequently changing project direction or stakeholder environment
Nice to have:
About Global IT Support
Global IT Support is an 19-year-old Dutch company which successfully works in the IT staffing market. We provide expert teams for all major IT languages.
We cooperate with Clients all over the world, helping them successfully solve their business challenges with minimal effort and maximum efficiency.
With our knowledge we help our clients with structure and communication.
- Competitive Work with a team of professionals: Working with us will give you an opportunity to collaborate with first-rate developers, discover new approaches and up-to-date technologies. Our company presents unique possibilities for you to explore. You will have the chance to work with great people on different exciting projects.
- Friendly atmosphere: In addition to involving projects, at Global IT Support, you will join the team of enthusiastic professionals who always support each other both at work and out of the office.
- Flexible working hours: Our working hours may vary depending on the customer’s project. However, we are always open to discuss time options that would suit you.
- Team building and corporate events: We love organizing events outside of the office online or offline — rafting, bike tours, pizza party, online dancing or yoga class, and much more. We build bonds between our team members to make sure the company works as a whole.
- We also offer free online English lessons: Moreover, your nearest loved ones can also join the class for free.
- Referral bonuses: Do you have friends who are looking for interesting new projects? Then feel free to recommend your colleagues via our internal CRM system. The recommendation is valid for six months and during this time our recruitment team will try to find the best option possible for the person you recommend. After the successful trial period you will receive your bonus.