Senior Sourcing Procurement Specialist
In this role, you will be responsible for providing strategic sourcing support to our team. As the Sourcing Specialist, you will establish relationships by building trust with internal & external stakeholders, then develop/execute strategies to meet business outcomes. You will lead and have full responsibility for all negotiations and sourcing initiatives for the team.
- Create and drive sourcing strategies in alignment with the shared services vision around centralized infrastructure Design, Build, Run organization.
- Partner with IT leadership at the highest levels to ensure all commercial requirements capture desired cost, performance, service, and business outcomes.
- Develop & cultivate mutually beneficial relationships and strategic engagements with key partners.
- Plan and lead the most strategic negotiations in Shared Services IT Infrastructure across all commodities including infrastructure hardware, software, and professional services.
- Collaborate with appropriate finance, compliance, and legal subject matter experts in the negotiation and execution of high-value contracts including Master Services, Enterprise License, Master Product Agreements, Statements of Work, and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Excellent communication, negotiating, and influencing skills at all levels of the organization as well as with external organizations.
- Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong relationship management ability.
- Demonstrated customer focus:
- evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer;
- builds strong customer relationships;
- creates processes with customer viewpoint;
- partners with customers to help shape their future initiatives.
- Strong analytical, strong problem-solving skills.
- Communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions;
- anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve;
- creates actionable strategies and operational plans.
- Change oriented:
- actively generates process improvements;
- champions and drives change initiatives;
- confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities, and executes accordingly.
- Aggressive execution and undaunted by challenges.
- Excels and delivers results under tight, pressure-filled timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in STEM-related field;
- 4-7 years of experience in IT, IT Sourcing, or IT Program Management;
- Demonstrated ability to influence in a matrixed organization.
About Global IT Support:
Global IT Support is a 17-year-old Dutch company that successfully works in the IT staffing market. We provide expert teams for all major IT languages.
We cooperate with Clients all over the world, helping them successfully solve their business challenges with minimal effort and maximum efficiency.
With our knowledge, we help our clients with structure and communication.
- Competitive work environment
- Attractive salary at or above market rate
- Full career development program
- Flexible working schedule
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- All expenses paid trips abroad
- Unforgettable corporate events within the friendly young team
- Free English language school