Marketplace (Amazon) Specialist
Is your greatest passion to have specific products ranked on marketplaces like Amazon? Do you want to work for an international ecommerce player that will become one of the largest? Then read on!
About the company:
We are an e-commerce company with colleagues all over the world. With teams in The Netherlands and Hong Kong, we have an international flavor. We’re working on a new concept that we have been looking forward to. Full of excitement and ambition we want to show the world our new concept. Specialized in IT, design, service and online marketing where we are now looking for new talent with fresh ideas and a strong, digital opinion.
You will work in a talented team of 20 online crazy people between the ages of 26 and 45. The logistics manager, IT people, product owner and various online marketers will be the types you will have to deal with a lot. You’ll get a lot of responsibility and space for your own input. You can make a difference and the lines are short.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience in managing team members;
- You manage the marketplaces campaigns from A to Z. From managing the feed and the strategy to be followed to fine-tuning the details at product level;
- You are data minded but can also write a very detailed product text;
- You have a natural need to continuously look for “out of the box” possibilities;
- You work in a structured way;
- You talk, think and dream in terms such as ROAS, POAS, search, bid algorithms, data studio and the rest of the jargon;
- You have a feel for non-food retail products. What sells, what doesn’t and when;
- You have at least a few years of experience in e-commerce and Chinese products are no stranger to you;
- You have a sense of when a product is a quality product and when it is not;
- You think in terms of automation and have the ability to spar with IT and marketing;
- You have an HBO work and thinking level;
- You are customer-oriented, solution-oriented and pragmatic;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- You are analytically strong and able to work out a vision and strategy;
- You have the opportunity to produce and position your own brand products with our office in China;
- You are enthusiastic and motivated. This allows you to inspire and convince others of your ideas and they move with you just as enthusiastically.
About Global IT Support:
Global IT Support is a 17-year-old Dutch company which successfully works in the IT staffing market. We provide expert teams for all major IT languages.
We cooperate with Clients all over the world, helping them successfully solve their business challenges with minimal effort and maximum efficiency.
With our knowledge we help our clients with structure and communication.
- Competitive work environment
- Attractive salary at or above market rate
- Full career development program
- Flexible working schedule
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- All expenses paid trips abroad
- Unforgettable corporate events within the friendly young team
- Free English language school