• Experience in designing, creating, and optimizing solid, reusable, and scalable design systems and style guides;
• Strong Figma (or similar) experience using tools such as components and variants;
• In-depth understanding of UX, UI, branding and human-computer interaction (HCI);
• Knowledge about psychology of buyers behavior;
• You know what code is and have experience working closely with developers;
• Desire and willingness to improve knowledge of cutting-edge technologies;
• You enjoy trying new things together and take responsibility for the overall design process and quality of work to ensure what is deployed to users is at a high standard;
• Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others;
• Experience with usability test/ab tests. You have basic understanding of code to setup easy ab tests by yourself (google optimize);
• Interesting/willing to learn to do customer interviews, interest to get to know your user;
• Affinity with e-commerce. Want to work for a longer time on a branded e-commerce concept.
About Global IT Support:
Global IT Support is a 17-year-old Dutch company which successfully works in the IT staffing market. We provide expert teams for all major IT languages.
We cooperate with Clients all over the world, helping them successfully solve their business challenges with minimal effort and maximum efficiency.
With our knowledge we help our clients with structure and communication.
• Competitive work environment
• Attractive salary at or above market rate
• Full career development program
• Flexible working schedule
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• All expenses paid trips abroad
• Unforgettable corporate events within the friendly young team
• Free English language school
• Fully equipped kitchen with beverages and snacks
• Cozy relax spot
• Breathtaking scenery view from a new modern office
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences;
• Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces;
• Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences;
• Take a user-centered design approach, driven by identified user needs;
• You will work in a team with a try and error mindset. Open for feedback mindset and an environment to want to be the best.
Our team has a lot of professional experience when it comes to hosting web shops. The team of smart IT people, online marketers, designers, and a few commercial entrepreneurs, you are responsible for transforming the existing concept into a future-proof concept in which we will show a different (fair and transparent) sound compared to the established e-commerce giants.
About the company:
We are an e-commerce company with international colleagues. With teams in The Netherlands and Hong Kong, we have an international flavor. We’re working on a new concept that we have been looking forward to. Full of excitement and ambition we want to show the world our new concept. Specialized in IT, design, service and online marketing where we are now looking for new talent with fresh ideas and solid experience.
• We have a team of young, fresh
• An informal working atmosphere;
• All the help you want and we also give you a large portion of confidence and responsibility;
• Nice company events and team-buildings. Work hard, play hard! Nothing is mandatory, everything is allowed.