• 5 years of relevant work experience;
• You have an HBO / WO working and thinking level;
• You have experience with data storage, version management, testing & releasing;
• You know how to translate business requirements/ideas into a technical solution and enjoy working SCRUM;
• You have a strong vision of technical innovation and professionalization;
• You can work with programming languages: .NET Core, MSSQL, LINQ, Entity Framework, Vue.js;
• Good knowledge of English;
• You can work well in a team, but when it comes down to it, you are not too dependent on the team and can get the work done where necessary.
Global IT Support is a 17-year-old Dutch company which successfully works in the IT staffing market. We provide expert teams for all major IT languages.
We cooperate with Clients all over the world, helping them successfully solve their business challenges with minimal effort and maximum efficiency.
With our knowledge we help our clients with structure and communication.
• Competitive work environment
• Attractive salary at or above market rate
• Full career development program
• Flexible working schedule
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• All expenses paid trips abroad
• Unforgettable corporate events within the friendly young team
• Free English language school
• Fully equipped kitchen with beverages and snacks
• Cozy relax spot
• Breathtaking scenery view from a new modern office.
Our company helps its customers active in the solar energy sector increase their profitability by offering accessible, reliable, and flexible solar software. For example, you can have insight into what solar panels could mean for you within a few clicks. This insight is only the beginning and a fraction of the software we will all need in the years to come. In our company, we envision a world where solar energy is produced, stored, and consumed in every home.
Do you also wonder how we can ensure that everyone always has enough energy, transformer houses do not catch fire or electric cars do not come to a standstill? In short, do you not want to develop dry software that no one ever uses, but be part of ’the next generation’? Then take your chance now!