Required skills, knowledge and experience:
• Minimum 2 years of work experience;
• Knowledge of working with frameworks;
• If you are experienced in Magento 1/2, then that is an advantage;
• Demonstrated ability to write elegant, readable and well-documented code;
• Intermediate level of English, excellent communicative skills;
• Being flexible, resilient and reliable.
• Competitive work environment
• Attractive salary at or above market rate
• Full career development program
• Flexible working schedule
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• All expenses paid trips abroad
• Unforgettable corporate events within the friendly young team
• Free English language school
• Fully equipped kitchen with beverages and snacks
• Cozy relax spot
• Breathtaking scenery view from a new modern office
We are looking for a PHP/Magento Developer to join our team in Chernivtsi. You’ll work on the great e-commerce project; we offer you the space to learn and improve continuously.
We combine Intelligence, Experience & Smart tooling and mix this with Passion. We have proven track records in Fashion, FMCG, DRTV & Pharmacy. With over 10 years of experience, we offer winning solutions for omnichannel (e)-retailing. We invest serious time in our customers, continuously. This makes us understand their business and needs. We are part of their organization.