• SCRUM methodology should be known/ Agile knowledge;
• Communicative person (excellent English will be mandatory);
• Enthusiastic by nature; you are aware you might not know everything yet, so you are eager to learn and work on getting the best solution in place;
• You are up to date on your (technical) skills.
• Swagger / OpenAPI;
• Codeception (PHP mandatory);
• Linux (nice to have);
• MySQL (PHP mandatory);
• Webservices (HTTPS, JSON, REST);
• Docker Swarm / Kubernetes (nice to have);
• Redis (nice to have);
• Command line tools.
Global IT Support is a 17-year-old Dutch company which successfully works in the IT staffing market. We provide expert teams for all major IT languages.
We cooperate with Clients all over the world, helping them successfully solve their business challenges with minimal effort and maximum efficiency.
With our knowledge we help our clients with structure and communication.
• Interesting projects with international companies
• Unique experience of working with the most popular tech fields
• Self-development and opportunities for professional growth (conferences, webinars, trainings, etc.)
• Competitive salary and social package including paid vacation, sick days, health insurance, etc.
• Flexible working schedule
• Free English language school
• Performance-oriented company culture
• Modern office with cozy workspace
• Unforgettable corporate events and friendly atmosphere
The company is a dynamic organization of ambitious companies. Partnership, stimulating, improvement-oriented, transparency and the will to learn together and to share knowledge are our core values for growth and quality. These core values are characteristic of all our employees and an important part of our strategy and mission.
The company consists of three business units with one common goal, namely optimizing data into concrete applicable information. The cause: inefficient systems and overly complex workflows. Whether it concerns input for internal communication, access to work processes or the processing of financial data.
This is a platform which allows customers to distribute their content to their target groups across multiple clients (native Android and iOS apps and a Web client). Content managers can use Content Management System not only to create content and publish it, but they can manage the look and feel of the apps and make changes to the main navigation structures too. Both the iOS and Android apps are released to the Stores in the customers’ look and feel. The Content Management System is built with Django and Vue.js.
The platform consists of a PHP back-end with a native iOS app, a Web/CMS client built in Django and the native Android app.
The platform went live in 2014 and since 2018 it is available for customers hosted from a Docker Swarm maintained by a third-party hosting services provider.
Currently the platform is in maintenance mode for the best part and we are working on building its successor using Kotlin Multi-Platform.
In this role you will be responsible for the maintenance of the current CMS and you will be responsible for the maintenance of additional platform modules that have been written in the same language(s).
Furthermore, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the current PHP back-end and you will be responsible for the maintenance of additional platform modules such as the CRM module which automates the synchronization of customers’ user records and the streaming video application.