• C# knowledge;
• HTML (other web languages are also in consideration).
• Competitive work environment
• Attractive salary at or above market rate
• Full career development program
• Flexible working schedule
• Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
• All expenses paid trips abroad
• Unforgettable corporate events within the friendly young team
• Free English language school
• Fully equipped kitchen with beverages and snacks
• Cozy relax spot
• Breathtaking scenery view from a new modern office
• Development, building of a new functionality and bug fixing;
• Investigation and analysis of technical issues;
• Communicating effectively with team members;
• Working on interesting and challenging tasks.
We are looking for a Middle\Senior Full-Stack Developer for a long-term ongoing project. The company of our client is an excellent place to work at and develop.
We are aimed for a long-term partnership, based on trust and work-life balance.
The company is building a platform to connect large building companies, architects, and designers as a group. The main goal of the project is to provide the clients with all the necessary information about the buildings they like, including the teams and companies involved in the creation of any construction.
We are looking for a developer who is highly motivated and ready to take part in a challenging and ambitious project. The successful candidate will demonstrate a thorough understanding of current best practices, tooling, and be able to express clear, well-argued opinions about technical choices.