• Conceptualizes, plans, designs, and produces a wide range of specialized graphic, typesetting and/or illustrative material, to include multimedia concepts; writes and edits basic copy. using feedback to modify designs; applying design principles; demonstrating attention to detail.
• Producing promotional displays, packaging.
• Reviewing final layout and suggesting improvements as needed, and presenting final layout to Managers as required.
• Developing concepts for and design all company’s collateral materials including Internet Web pages, interactive media, multimedia projects, brand identity etc.
• Creating and maintaining the design style guide and user experience guidelines.
• Creating social media posts and Ads designs for multiple channels.
• Technical university certification and/or training in required field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Graphics/Print Media designing.
• Must be willing to work on Eastern Time-zone.
• Excellent verbal and written English.
• Knowledge of principles and practices of graphic design.
• Ability to work as a team and have a “can do” attitude.
• Ability to create and produce graphic materials using a range of media, methods, techniques, and design software.
• Excellent ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
• Skills in the utilization of specified computerized graphic design software and programs.
• Ability to identify and interpret graphic design needs and develop creative and responsive design concepts.
• Ability to develop complex, integrated design, printing, and/or reproduction specifications.
• Ability to supervise and train assigned staff.
• Ability to compile and prepare graphic production budgets, schedules, and workplans.
• Knowledge of available external graphic design, printing, publication, and associated resources.
• Knowledge of graphic layout and photographic requirements and procedures.
• Knowledge of printing and/or reproduction processes and techniques.
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Illustrator software is essential.
• Pre-press knowledge and preparing files to send to print is a must.
• Experience designing for large scale print banners.
• File management and organizational skills.
• Ability to handle diverse work load.
• Creative and skillful mindset.
Under limited supervision, designs and/or coordinates the development and design of a wide range of electronic and/or printed graphic materials, involving a variety of integrated steps and processes, and requiring extensive knowledge of specialized, multi-faceted design concepts and media. Creates complex, original graphic design and comprehensive layout concepts, and oversees and coordinates production of materials. May lead and guide the work of other graphic designers.