Job Summary: We are growing and looking for an Affiliate manager who will have complete freedom in making decisions and implementing his ideas.
- 3+ years of experience as an Affiliate manager in iGaming (tier1/tier2 markets);
- Upper-intermediate English or higher;
- Experience as an Affiliate manager with strong planning and organizational skills;
- A strong negotiator with excellent written and verbal skills;
- Ability to understand and interpret data to make informed decisions and drive profitability;
- Experience with CPA, RevShare, Hybrid, and other Affiliate Deals;
- Good analytics and fraud management skills.
- To be a great unit of an international team, treat each other with respect and move towards the same goal;
- Experience in working in a fun, ambitious and rewarding environment;
- Freedom and responsibility: you do not need to be told what to do;
- Equal opportunities in every aspect;
- Flat organizational structure, almost zero bureaucracy;
- Only the top performers with competitive compensation;
- Flexibility in work schedule: we do not track time, we measure by performance;
- No strict office attendance rules;
- Work-life balance — means unlimited vacation days and sick days;
- Constant career development and learning;
- Enjoy the corporate atmosphere with awesome parties, team building and sports training.
- Develop and expand existing and new affiliates;
- Fulfill department and personal KPIs;
- Regularly review affiliate performances to measure affiliate effectiveness and ensure profitability;
- Identifying and monitoring the ROI;
- Monitor the affiliate’s marketing spend, and ensure is in line with agreed budgets;
- Ensure all affiliate’s marketing material is up to date: campaigns, design, landing pages, bonus offers, links, etc.