What to expect of your role:
You will be part of our growing marketing team, which currently consists of approximately 30 people, including our affiliate team, our SEO team, and our technical team.
There are many different tasks and challenges to get excited about! You can be creative with your work, as we are always open to new ideas in finding and testing new sources.
We are not just looking for a team member who will work with basic partners (create links, update promotions, and keep track of them), we are looking for someone who would be interested in constantly testing new products in affiliate marketing.
We are constantly generating new traffic, not only bringing new customers to our sites but also helping to identify the strengths and weaknesses of products with the help of these customers. This allows our product team to improve these products.
You will be expected to:
- Develop and expand existing and new affiliates;
- Fulfill departmental and personal KPIs;
- Regularly review affiliate performances to measure affiliate effectiveness and ensure profitability;
- Identify and monitor the ROI;
- Monitor the affiliate’s marketing spend, and ensure it is in line with agreed budgets;
- Ensure all affiliate marketing material is up-to-date: campaigns, design, landing pages, bonus offers, links, etc.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Previous experience (ideally 3+ years) as an Affiliate manager with tier1/tier2 markets in iGaming.
- Upper-intermediate English or higher;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- Strong negotiation, as well as written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to understand and interpret data to make informed decisions and drive profitability;
- Experience with CPA, RevShare, Hybrid, and other Affiliate Deals;
- Good analytics and fraud management skills.
About our corporate culture:
As an international team, we are motivated by the freedom to do our best work. Our employees are autonomous and responsible for their projects, taking the initiative when necessary, not giving up on their opinions, and speaking freely. We invest in the potential of each person, hence believe that our abilities contribute to achieving ambitious company goals!
Reasons to join us:
- Our positive workplace atmosphere creates a culture of collaboration and support, making it a place you’ll love working in;
- We offer competitive compensation and regular career development reviews to motivate you to reach your full potential and love the work you do;
- With flexible working hours and remote options, you’ll love the freedom to work on your own terms;
- We offer a generous vacation and sick leave policy, allowing you to take time off and enjoy a work-life balance;
- You’ll love working here because we provide financial assistance for professional development, helping you stay ahead of the curve and love your career path;
- Our Educational Allowances give you the opportunity to expand your knowledge and experience, not only in your work but also in other areas;
- You’ll love the monthly allowance for personal activities, giving you the opportunity to pursue your interests and hobbies outside of work;
- At our company, we prioritize the health and well-being of our employees, which is why we offer comprehensive health insurance plans;
- Our referral program rewards you for bringing top talent to the company, making it a place you enjoy sharing with others;
- With engaging team-building activities and corporate parties, you’ll love being part of our community and team spirit.
Ready to join us? Apply for this position!
Our recruiters will review your CV and reach out to you if you are suitable for the role.
What your process will look like:
- HR Interview with the Recruiter;
- Final interview with the team;
- Final decision.
Our recruitment team is very willing to help out, so contact us with any questions you may have!