Gismart is a leading mobile app developer with over 1 billion downloads. The company has three main product categories: wellness, music, and utility apps. With headquarters in London, UK, Gismart is a global company with a presence in Europe and beyond. The company currently has over 250 specialists working remotely and at our hubs. We pride ourselves on our diverse and talented team of professionals who work collaboratively to achieve our goals. As a fast-growing company, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest growing company in Europe by the Financial Times in 2020. This is a testament to our commitment to innovation, our employees, and our customers.
If you’re passionate about mobile app development and want to join a company that is changing the industry, Gismart is the place for you. We offer exciting career opportunities, a supportive workplace culture, and the chance to be part of a team that is making a real impact.
- Monitor online presence across multiple platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Trustpilot, App Store, Google Play Market, etc.
- Respond to customer reviews, monitor tendencies and handle dissatisfied customers according to company policy
- Report on the daily and weekly activities and offer improvement plans
- Collaborate with support, marketing, and development teams to provide excellent customer service in a public environment
- English proficiency (C1-C2). Ability to write complex, detailed responses to customers contacting us with billing and technical issues
- Understand SaaS, typical pain points associated with this monetization type, and have experience with being subscribed to any subscription service
- Understand how mobile apps work (app versions, updates, compatibility with various devices)
Will be a plus:
- Experience with SMM
- Understand how social media platforms work and how comments are typically handled there
- Familiarity with Trustpilot and best practices for handling customer reviews there
- Genuine interest in wellness (dance, self-care, face yoga, nutrition)
***Please send your resume with expected salary range
- Remote First Working Environment: Our team is widespread and versatile. Just as our product portfolio is. We provide a super flexible working format, allowing you to move anywhere in the world, working either from home or from one of the available corporate hub facilities.
- Flexible Relocation Packages: Gismart has recently updated its relocation package options. We also provide partial compensation for coworking spaces in order to give employees the opportunity to choose where they are most comfortable working.
- Flexible Public Holidays Policy: Gismart annually provides 6 fixed public holidays for all locations and gives an employee a possibility to pick their own additional 5 flexible public holidays.
- 100% Sick Leave Compensation
- Mental and Physical Health: Medical Insurance, 75% compensation for any Sports Activities, alongside 70% compensation for therapy with corporate psychologists.
- Personal Equipment Policy: We provide technical equipment depreciation to employees who, for whatever reason, cannot use corporate equipment.
- Personal Learning and Development: Gismart supports any professional learning and development initiative you may have. The company covers 70% of the course fee within the budget. We also provide 50% compensation for English and Polish classes.
- Time-off policy: 18 working days of paid vacation, 3 paid personal days per year, adding in an extra one for each new year of working in Gismart.
- Corporate events: Despite being a Remote-First company, we value face-to-face communication. That is why we frequently organize corporate events across all Gismart hubs.