Gismart is a leading mobile app developer with over 1 billion downloads. The company has three main product categories: wellness, music, and utility apps. With headquarters in London, UK, Gismart is a global company with a presence in Europe and beyond. The company currently has over 250 specialists working remotely and at our hubs. We pride ourselves on our diverse and talented team of professionals who work collaboratively to achieve our goals. As a fast-growing company, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest growing company in Europe by the Financial Times in 2020. This is a testament to our commitment to innovation, our employees, and our customers.
If you’re passionate about mobile app development and want to join a company that is changing the industry, Gismart is the place for you. We offer exciting career opportunities, a supportive work environment, and the chance to be part of a team that is making a real impact.
- Leading all phases of web services & mobile products
- Conceptualizing original ideas and bringing them to life
- Articulating design guidelines, such as informational and visual hierarchy, typography, and iconography
- Obtaining feedback on your product to iterate and drive improvements for future releases
- Working on product monetization
- Creating animations (After Effects, Lottie) and handover to developers
- Working on improving already developed mobile products and web services
- 3+ years of experience designing and shipping mobile applications and web design
- Mobile-first approach to web services
- Proficiency in Figma for UI design
- Animation/Motion Graphics
- Good knowledge of Apple and Google design guidelines
- Excellent taste and understanding of the latest mobile/web design trends
- Portfolio should demonstrate web/mobile design skills (Layout/Composition, Typography, Iconography, etc.)
- Familiarity with the architecture and constraints of native applications/web services for all devices
- UX Experience
- Experience in testing product hypotheses
- Know-how in growth-hacking metrics
- Remote First Working Environment: Our team is widespread and versatile. Just as our product portfolio is. We provide a super flexible working format, allowing you to move anywhere in the world, working either from home or from one of the available corporate hub facilities.
- Flexible Relocation Packages: Gismart has recently updated its relocation package options. We also provide partial compensation for coworking spaces in order to give employees the opportunity to choose where they are most comfortable working.
- Flexible Public Holidays Policy: Gismart annually provides 6 fixed public holidays for all locations and gives an employee a possibility to pick their own additional 5 flexible public holidays.
- 100% Sick Leave Compensation
- Mental and Physical Health: Medical Insurance, 75% compensation for any Sports Activities, alongside 70% compensation for therapy with corporate psychologists.
- Personal Equipment Policy: We provide technical equipment depreciation to employees who, for whatever reason, cannot use corporate equipment.
- Personal Learning and Development: Gismart supports any professional learning and development initiative you may have. The company covers 70% of the course fee within the budget. We also provide 50% compensation for English and Polish classes.
- Time-off policy: 18 working days of paid vacation, 3 paid personal days per year, adding in an extra one for each new year of working in Gismart.
- Corporate events: Despite being a Remote-First company, we value face-to-face communication. That is why we frequently organize corporate events across all Gismart hubs.