Gismart is an umbrella brand, a leading developer and publisher of apps and mobile games with over 1 billion downloads. The company comprises several sub-brands representing different product groups, including Loud Apps (music and utility apps), Wellness (wellness portfolio led by Luvly), Woofz (dog training product), and the game dev studio Flime (casual puzzle games). The company’s HQ is located in London, UK. Today, the company unites more than 280 specialists across Europe in a remote-first format. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe, according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
- Written English — Advanced (C1-C2). Ability to create complex step-by-step guides and handle billing issues while keeping the replies clear, structured, and polite.
- Speed typing
- Understanding how mobile apps work (app versions, updates, compatibility with various devices)
- Understanding the nature of subscriptions: renewals, refunds, invoicing
Will be a plus:
- Experience with PayPal/ Stripe or other payment platforms
- Experience with ticket or chat systems (Zendesk/ Intercom/ Freshdesk, etc.)
- Genuine interest in the wellness sphere (dances, self-care, face yoga, diet)
- Work with tickets (Zendesk) — reply to all incoming requests promptly while ensuring the top-level quality of the service expected.
- Support mobile apps in the App Store/ Google Play: reply to reviews, monitor tendencies and issues, and gather feature requests.
- Resolve billing-related issues: refund requests, declined payments, etc. Improve customer retention. Platforms: PayPal, Stripe
- Work with disputes in Stripe and PayPal, prepare counter-claims
- Handle customer complaints, and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in line with Gismart’s support policy.
- Create and maintain the saved replies library.
- Cooperate across teams for reporting and bug resolution.
- Remote First Working Environment: Our team is widespread and versatile. Just as our product portfolio is. We provide a super flexible working format, allowing you to move anywhere in the world, working either from home or from one of the available corporate hub facilities.
- Flexible Relocation Packages: Gismart has recently updated its relocation package options. We also provide partial compensation for coworking spaces in order to give employees the opportunity to choose where they are most comfortable working.
- Flexible Public Holidays Policy: Gismart annually provides 6 fixed public holidays for all locations and gives an employee a possibility to pick their own additional 5 flexible public holidays.
- 100% Sick Leave Compensation
- Mental and Physical Health: Medical Insurance, 75% compensation for any Sports Activities, alongside 70% compensation for therapy with corporate psychologists.
- Personal Equipment Policy: We provide technical equipment depreciation to employees who, for whatever reason, cannot use corporate equipment.
- Personal Learning and Development: Gismart supports any professional learning and development initiative you may have. The company covers 70% of the course fee within the budget. We also provide 50% compensation for English and Polish classes.
- Time-off policy: 18 working days of paid vacation, 3 paid personal days per year, adding in an extra one for each new year of working in Gismart.
- Corporate events: Despite being a Remote First company, we value face-to-face communication. That is why we frequently organize corporate events across all Gismart hubs.