Gismart is an umbrella brand, a leading developer and publisher of apps and mobile games with over 1 billion downloads. The company comprises several sub-brands representing different product groups including Loud Apps (music and utility apps), Wellness (wellness portfolio led by Luvly), Woofz (dog training product), game dev studio Flime (casual puzzle games), Superinstant (social online games). The company’s HQ is located in London, UK. Today the company unites more than 330 specialists across Europe in a remote-first format, with corporate hubs in Poland, Georgia and Portugal. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
About the role:
Working with modern technology stack (JS, TS, React). Participation in decision-making on the choice of technologies and project architecture.
- Development of new services and support for existing ones
- Native JS (ES6+)
- React (17+)
- Understanding the interaction between BE and FE in REST applications
- Fundamental knowledge of Computer Science
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Gatsby (Strapi CMS)
- Experience with AntDesign
- Knowledge of mobile layout features for in-app browsers and Safari
- Experience writing unit tests
- Interest in personal growth
- Team player
- Initiative and drive
- Ready to communicate not only with technical people, but also with business
- Product thinking
- Sense of humor
- You really like a dogs:)
- Remote First Working Environment: Our team is widespread and versatile. Just as our product portfolio is. We provide a super flexible working format, allowing you to move anywhere in the world, working either from home or from one of the available corporate hub facilities.
- Flexible Relocation Packages: Gismart has recently updated its relocation package options. We also provide partial compensation for coworking spaces in order to give employees the opportunity to choose where they are most comfortable working.
- Flexible Public Holidays Policy: Gismart annually provides 6 fixed public holidays for all locations and gives an employee a possibility to pick their own additional 5 flexible public holidays.
- 100% Sick Leave Compensation
- Mental and Physical Health: Medical Insurance, 75% compensation for any Sports Activities, Yoga Classes, alongside 70% compensation for therapy with corporate psychologists.
- Personal Equipment Policy: we provide technical equipment depreciation to employees who, for whatever reason, cannot use corporate equipment.
- Personal Learning and Development: Gismart fully supports any professional learning and development initiative you may have. We also provide 100% compensation for English, Polish classes.
- Time-off policy: 18 working days of paid vacation, 3 paid personal days per year, adding in an extra one for each new year of working in Gismart.
- Corporate events and team buildings: Despite being a Remote First company, we extremely value face-to-face communication. That is why we frequently organise corporate events and team buildings across all our locations.