Gismart is an umbrella brand, a leading developer and publisher of apps and mobile games with over 1 billion downloads. The company comprises several sub-brands representing different product groups including Loud Apps (music and utility apps), Wellness (wellness portfolio led by Luvly), Woofz (dog training product), game dev studio Flime (casual puzzle games). The company’s HQ is located in London, UK. Today the company unites more than 280 specialists across Europe in a remote-first format. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
About the role:
To help us fulfill our mission, we are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Owner who will be responsible for growing one of our top apps in the health & fitness category and working with our marketing, design, engineering, and executive teams.
- Leading growth and scaling of the app
- Managing the iOS and Android dev teams
- Proactively interacting with the Content team and Marketing team to reach common KPIs
- Proactively defining product vision and creating the product roadmap
- Conducting user research and user interviews to generate product hypotheses
- Ongoing analysis of the market and competitors in the industry (new trends/features/etc)
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner for B2C digital product(s)
- User and Customer Knowledge: Have applied expertise in preparing and running customer research/user interviews and drawing actionable conclusions/hypotheses based on them; Know existing goals, jobs and pains of customers and actively work on expanding customer knowledge to actively drive segmentation and shape existing and new personas/learn new jobs and pains; Profound understanding and usage of qualitative and quantitative methodologies for gathering user insights
- Product strategy: Create and own the product roadmap for the app; Facilitate effective roadmap discussions with senior stakeholders and the team; Proactively communicate with the Marketing team on current goals and priorities
- Product delivery: Be result-oriented and KPI-driven; Generate hypotheses based on user research/data/product strategy and vision; Work in close collaboration with the Product Marketing Manager on user’s first flow and monetization; Proactively test features prior to development with UX testing tools
- Industry and Domain knowledge: Profound understanding of the subscription-based monetization model; Good understanding of the health and fitness market, and knowledge of social and technology trends will be a plus
- Excellent soft/communication skills
- Remote First Working Environment: Our team is widespread and versatile. Just as our product portfolio is. We provide a super flexible working format, allowing you to move anywhere in the world, working either from home or from one of the available corporate hub facilities.
- Flexible Relocation Packages: Gismart has recently updated its relocation package options. We also provide partial compensation for coworking spaces in order to give employees the opportunity to choose where they are most comfortable working.
- Flexible Public Holidays Policy: Gismart annually provides 6 fixed public holidays for all locations and gives an employee a possibility to pick their own additional 5 flexible public holidays.
- 100% Sick Leave Compensation
- Mental and Physical Health: Medical Insurance, 75% compensation for any Sports Activities, Yoga Classes, alongside 70% compensation for therapy with corporate psychologists.
- Personal Equipment Policy: we provide technical equipment depreciation to employees who, for whatever reason, cannot use corporate equipment.
- Personal Learning and Development: Gismart fully supports any professional learning and development initiative you may have. We also provide 100% compensation for English, Polish classes.
- Time-off policy: 18 working days of paid vacation, 3 paid personal days per year, adding in an extra one for each new year of working in Gismart.
- Corporate events and team buildings: Despite being a Remote First company, we extremely value face-to-face communication. That is why we frequently organise corporate events and team buildings across all our locations.