Gismart is an umbrella brand, leading developer and publisher of apps and mobile games with over 1 billion downloads. The company comprises of several sub-brands representing different product groups including: Music Plus (music and utilities apps), Fulfilling Inc (wellness portfolio led by Luvly), Woofz (dog training product), gamedev studio Flime (casual puzzle games), Social Platforms Games Studio, and Blockchain Studio (blockchain projects). The company’s HQ is located in London, UK. Today the company unites more than 360 specialists across Europe in a remote first format, with corporate hubs in Poland, Georgia and Portugal. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
Now we’re looking for a creative partner who collaborates closely with the designers, SEO, PMM, PM and other stakeholders to consistently deliver exciting, innovative, and on-brand marketing assets.
The ideal candidate is a сreative Сopywriter with a strong understanding how to build a reliable bridge between the product and future сustomers via well-chosen words.
- Develop and manage the copy style across all marketing and product assets, working closely with stakeholders to create clear and consistent messaging
- Take responsibility for crafting engaging, structurally correct, and on-brief copy that influences various types of readers
- Create on-brand, on-brief copy to meet a range of brand goals and KPIs
- Develop creative copy to support sales and marketing materials including, but not limited to: site copy, landing pages, ads, blog and social media posts
- Editing and revising copy based on feedback/direction
- Source new ideas for your copy by studying the product, target audiences, and competitor activities
- Track results and learn from them, document what works and what doesn’t
- 3+ years of experience as a brand marketing writer
- A native or proficient English speaker with strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- Strong knowledge of English cultural trends
- Excellent writing with a flair for short and mid-form brand marketing copy
- You have a stunning portfolio of past projects
- Remote First Working Environment: Our team is widespread and versatile. Just as our product portfolio is. We provide a super flexible working format, allowing you to move anywhere in the world, working either from home or from one of the available corporate hub facilities.
- Flexible Relocation Packages: Gismart has recently updated its relocation package options and added full relocation support to Poland and Portugal. We also provide partial compensation for coworking spaces in order to give employees the opportunity to choose where they are most comfortable working.
- Flexible Public Holidays Policy: Gismart annually provides 6 fixed public holidays for all locations and gives an employee a possibility to pick their own additional 5 flexible public holidays.
- 100% Sick Leave Compensation
- Mental and Physical Health: Medical Insurance, 75% compensation for any Sports Activities, Yoga Classes, alongside 70% compensation for therapy with corporate psychologists.
- Personal Equipment Policy: we provide technical equipment depreciation to employees who, for whatever reason, cannot use corporate equipment.
- Personal Learning and Development: Gismart fully supports any professional learning and development initiative you may have. We also provide 100% compensation for English, Polish classes, music and singing lessons.
- Time-off policy: 18 working days of paid vacation, 3 paid personal days per year, adding in an extra one for each new year of working in Gismart.
- Corporate events and team buildings: Despite being a Remote First company, we extremely value face-to-face communication. That is why we frequently organise corporate events and team buildings across all our locations.