Gismart is a leading developer and publisher of mobile games and entertainment-focused apps with over 1 billion downloads. The company operates within three primary focus areas—hypercasual and casual games, music entertainment apps, and wellness products. Gismart’s top titles include Cross Logic, Cool Goal!, Pencil Rush 3D, Body Race, VIP Guard, Little Ant Colony, Beat Maker Go, Piano Crush, DJ it!, WeDrum, Facetory and others. Today Gismart unites over 300 professionals. The company is based in London and Warsaw. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000). For more information on Gismart, visit gismart.com.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to work with the world-class app for dog owners, Woofz.
About the role
Welcome to Woofz, the cutest dog app in the world. In this role, you’ll be involved in creating the product marketing strategy from beginning to end. You’ll work as a part of the product team and also cooperate with cross-functional teams across PR, ASO, engineering, and more. In addition, this role is an amazing opportunity to gain experience working on a world-class app.
- Handle of the whole marketing funnel: from creatives to internal payment screens
- Assist in developing a product marketing strategy
- Help UA managers and Creative Producers to improve performance marketing strategy
- Drive increases in the base of subscriptions and LTV
- Manage the creation and optimization of marketing assets
- Set up and run A/B tests for each segment of marketing funnel
- Closely work with analytical tools: Tableau, Amplitude, etc.
- Work across mobile and web flow at the same time
- Complete marketing research and competitor research
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent analytical skills with great attention to detail
- 2+ years of experience in mobile marketing
- Ability to turn data and ideas into action
- Understanding of the App Store / Google Play guidelines
- Effective decision-making skills and the ability to deliver results
- Upper Intermediate \evel of English
- Creative thinking, common sense, impartiality
- Troubleshooter with excellent problem solving skills
- Profit orientation
Nice to have
- General understanding of the main UA channels: Facebook, Google Ads and others.
- Being a team player
- Understanding of the subscription-based business model
- Love for human’s best friend
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 75% compensation of sport activities
- English classes compensation
- Quarterly Educational Days
- Gifting for major life events
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Yoga classes on-line
- 70% compensation of therapy with corporate psychologists
- Medical service compensation ($ 250 per year)
- 3 paid personal days (the number grows over the years in the company)
- A training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.