We are Flime — game studio, published by Gismart. We make Hypercasual & Instant games, our top titles include Body Race, Fighting Stance, Foil Turning 3D, Pencil Rush 3D, VIP Guard, Сolor Galaxy and others with 200+ million downloads. Nowadays Flime team unites over 100 professionals, and we are always ready to welcome new members who will help us to achieve new goals. The company is based in London, Kyiv, Beijing, and Minsk.
- Collect, analyze and present data for product management and marketing decisions;
- Construct and visualize key product metrics and indicators;
- Design of product/marketing features experiments, impact estimation (A/B testing);
- Diligently monitor user behavior and provide insights.
- Bachelor’s/Master degree (computer science, mathematics or related discipline);
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of statistics (experiment design, statistical tests, etc);
- Experience at analytics / business intelligence / game design position in mobile gaming industry.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Redshift, RDS;
- Experience in business intelligence software (Tableau/Power BI);
- Python or R programming experience (Python preferred).
- Competitive salary;
- Medical Insurance, 100% sick leave coverage, 7 personal days;
- English classes;
- Quarterly Education Days for the entire company;
- Compensation towards sport activities;
- Compensation of therapy with corporate psychologists;
- Gifting for major life events.