Gismart is a leading developer and publisher of mobile games and entertainment-focused apps with over 1 billion downloads. The company operates within three primary focus areas — hypercasual and casual games, music entertainment apps, and wellness products. Gismart’s top titles include Cross Logic, Cool Goal!, Pencil Rush 3D, Body Race, VIP Guard, Little Ant Colony, Beat Maker Go, Piano Crush, DJ it!, WeDrum, Facetory and others. Today Gismart unites over 300 professionals. The company is based in London, Kyiv, Minsk and Warsaw. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000). For more information on Gismart, visit gismart.com.
Right now, Gismart is looking for a talented Content Manager to work on an interesting product, such as Woofz.
- Writing texts and scripts for training courses (English and Russian).
- Working with the video production team in the video production process.
- Interaction with a domain specialist, receiving and processing information from them.
- Content management and optimization inside the mobile application.
- If necessary, working with freelancers—search, assign tasks, control implementation in terms of time and quality.
- Advanced English.
- Experience of writing text for educational courses.
- Having worked with the creation of videos, experience working with video production teams (organizing shoots).
- Experience in working with freelancers of various specialties, including in English.
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 75% compensation of sport activities
- English classes compensation
- Quarterly Educational Days
- Gismart Discount Club
- 70% compensation of therapy with corporate psychologists
- Gifting for major life events
- Music Lessons
- Breakfasts in the office
- 100% sick leave compensation
- A training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- 3 paid personal days
- Medical Insurance