Gismart is a leading developer and publisher of mobile games and entertainment-focused apps with over 1 billion downloads. The company operates within three primary focus areas—hypercasual and casual games, music entertainment apps, and wellness products. Gismart’s top titles include Cross Logic, Cool Goal!, Pencil Rush 3D, Body Race, VIP Guard, Little Ant Colony, Beat Maker Go, Piano Crush, DJ it!, WeDrum, Facetory and others. Today Gismart unites over 300 professionals. The company is based in London and Warsaw. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
Right now, Gismart is looking for a talented Content Manager to work on products in Wellness unit.
You will be in charge of the following:
- Ideation — creating a content plan for the content directory for web-based resources based on product specifics and audience interests, coming up with ideas for blog content, guest articles and content assets
- Managing product blog — uploading content via blog content management panel, making sure it is well structured and formatted, and creating blog categories.
- Managing freelance and in-house writers, editors, designers — creating content briefs, finding freelance writers & designers to create world class content in the beauty and health niches
- Content performance analytics — analyzing data from previous campaigns, blog posts performance and audience behavior, documenting what works and what doesn’t.
- Running content audits — updates of underperforming content based on new industry data, best content writing practices, SEO data, and comparison against competitive content
- Working closely with the SEO Manager, Link Builders, the Design Team, Product & Product Marketing Management, PR, UI/UX and Web Developers
What you need for this position:
- Fluent English (able to write like a native speaker)
- Understanding of what makes for good vs average vs poor content
- 3+ years of experience in SEO content marketing or previous experience in a SEO content role
- You have a stunning portfolio of past content campaigns and content-related projects
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Understanding of Inbound Marketing principles and best practices
- Basic SEO knowledge (what makes an SEO optimized text, SEO title)
- Strong communication skills for seamless cross-team collaboration
- Excellent time management and self-discipline
- Creativity and willingness to generate new ideas regularly
- Experience working with Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Google Analytics or alternative tools
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 75% compensation of sport activities
- English classes compensation
- Quarterly Educational Days
- Gismart Discount Club
- 70% compensation of therapy with corporate psychologists
- Gifting for major life events
- Music Lessons
- Breakfasts in the office
- 100% sick leave compensation
- A training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- 3 paid personal days
- Medical Insurance