Gismart is a leading developer and publisher of mobile games and entertainment-focused apps with over 1 billion downloads. The company operates within three primary focus areas — hypercasual and casual games, music entertainment apps, and wellness products. Gismart’s top titles include Cross Logic, Cool Goal!, Pencil Rush 3D, Body Race, VIP Guard, Little Ant Colony, Beat Maker Go, Piano Crush, DJ it!, WeDrum, Facetory and others. Today Gismart unites over 300 professionals. The company is based in London and Warsaw. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000). For more information on Gismart, visit gismart.com.
- Translate marketing texts, UI for apps and games (English <-> Russian).
- Communicate with Marketing and Product teams and prepare texts for localization to the languages required.
- Place orders for any further required translation services.
- Check the received translations for compliance with the requirements.
- Edit Russian translations.
- Proofread in a second foreign language.
- Experience as a Localization Manager / Translator from 1-2 years, with experience managing multilingual projects.
- English C1 or higher.
- The second foreign language is at B1 level or higher (Japanese priority).
- Competent translation into Russian.
- Ability to clearly formulate detailed instructions, establish priorities across multiple projects, and work on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Skill to apply linguistic talents to assess the quality/completeness of incoming translations.
- Advanced computer literacy.
Will be a plus:
- Experience as an editor.
- Proficiency in several foreign languages.
- Experience in using translation services / platforms.
- 18 working days of paid vacation
- 75% compensation of sport activities
- English classes compensation
- Quarterly Educational Days
- Gismart Discount Club
- 70% compensation of therapy with corporate psychologists
- Gifting for major life events
- Music Lessons
- Breakfasts in the office
- 100% sick leave compensation
- A training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.
- 3 paid personal days
- Medical Insurance
Please apply in English!