Gismart is an umbrella brand, leading developer and publisher of apps and mobile games with over 1 billion downloads. The company comprises of several sub-brands representing different product groups including: Music Plus (music and utilities apps), Fulfilling Inc (wellness portfolio led by Luvly), Woofz (dog training product), gamedev studio Flime (casual puzzle games), Social Platforms Games Studio, Blockchain Studio (blockchain projects). The company’s HQ is located in London, UK. Today the company unites more than 360 specialists across Europe in a remote first format, with corporate hubs in Poland, Georgia and Portugal. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000). For more information on Gismart, visit gismart.com.
- Translate marketing texts, UI for apps and games (English <-> Russian).
- Communicate with Marketing and Product teams and prepare texts for localization to the languages required.
- Place orders for any further required translation services.
- Check the received translations for compliance with the requirements.
- Edit Russian translations.
- Proofread in a second foreign language.
- Experience as a Localization Manager / Translator from 1-2 years, with experience managing multilingual projects.
- English C1 or higher.
- The second foreign language is at B1 level or higher (Japanese priority).
- Competent translation into Russian.
- Ability to clearly formulate detailed instructions, establish priorities across multiple projects, and work on multiple tasks at the same time.
- Skill to apply linguistic talents to assess the quality/completeness of incoming translations.
- Advanced computer literacy.
Will be a plus:
- Experience as an editor.
- Proficiency in several foreign languages.
- Experience in using translation services / platforms.
- 18 working days of Paid Vacation
- 100% Sick Leave compensation
- 75% compensation of Sport Activities/Massage/Vitamins
- Yoga Classes
- English Сlasses
- 70% compensation of Therapy with corporate psychologists
- Learning and Development Budget
- 3 paid Personal Days a year, one more each year
- Medical Insurance — 350$ per year
- 50% Coworking compensation
- Personal Equipment Policy
- Flexible Public Holidays
- Life Events bonuses and gifts
Please apply in English!