Gismart is a leading developer and publisher of mobile games and entertainment-focused apps with over 800 million downloads. The company operates within three primary focus areas — hypercasual and casual games, music entertainment apps, and wellness products. Gismart’s top titles include Cool Goal!, Pencil Rush 3D, Body Race, Foil Turning 3D, VIP Guard, Little Ant Colony, Beat Maker Go, Piano Crush, DJ it!, WeDrum, and others. Today Gismart unites over 300 professionals. The company is based in London, Kyiv, Beijing, and Minsk. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
- Experience of working with the features of webkit (Safari), react-transition-group, and writing unit tests (jest)
- Working primarily with Health & Fitness products as a Front-end Developer
- Daily activity working on the layout of various options for landing pages
- Assistance in running A / B tests (Split traffic into different variants of the landing page), etc.
Will be a plus:
- Medical Insurance (100% sick leave coverage)
- Paid vacation (18 working days per year, all national holidays, and 3 personal days)
- Educational possibilities and free corporate English classes
- Breakfast in the office
- Gifting for major life events
- PE accounting and support
- Trip abroad with all the Gismart employees once a year
- Compensation for sports activities