Gismart is a leading developer and publisher of mobile games and entertainment-focused apps with over 800 million downloads. The company operates within three primary focus areas — hypercasual and casual games, music entertainment apps, and wellness products. Gismart’s top titles include Cool Goal!, Pencil Rush 3D, Body Race, Foil Turning 3D, VIP Guard, Little Ant Colony, Beat Maker Go, Piano Crush, DJ it!, WeDrum, and others. Today Gismart unites over 300 professionals. The company is based in London, Kyiv, Beijing, and Minsk. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
- Building a web subscription billing system from scratch
- Maintenance of the integration of local PSP (search for the partners and preparation of technical specifications for developers).
- Daily monitoring of key KPI statistics (payment capacity, risks metrics).
- Transaction routing management
- Chargebacks management: communication with aggrieved users, identification of the causes of chargebacks, dispute resolution.
- Experimentation to increase profitability; reduction of the threat of fraudulent transactions; optimization of processing expenses; and analysis of its efficiency.
- Processing incoming billing requests: refunds, special offers, tickets, etc.
- Working with anti-fraud systems: detailed analysis of high-risk profiles, identifying potential fraudsters, prioritizing cases depending on financial risk.
- Market research of better Payment Service Providers (PSP) or Acquiring Banks for new or additional services.
- Be ready for regular and active communication with key partners, and to find and involve new ones (Payment Service Provider, and Payment Gateways).
Required knowledge and skills:
- Working experience as an Account Manager / Billing manager for 2 years or more (including merchant accounts).
- Working experience in processing payments as Payment Product Manager / Billing Manager / Risk Manager.
- Understanding of billing processes (Merchant Account, Payment Gateway, Payment Processors, etc).
- Understanding of payment systems & card payment methods.
- Perfect knowledge of Visa & MC regulations.
- Experience in analyzing the results of work on the projects with reasonable conclusions and suggestions for improvements.
- Experience with credit card methods as a product manager (not as a client).
- Understanding of the anti-fraud system’s principles.
- Ability to work cooperatively and deal with the technical team.
- Ability to work with bug / task-tracking systems.
- English proficiency (you will have to analyze English documentation, and participate in business correspondence).
- Knowledge of MS Excel, pivot tables, formulas, good analytical skills, and the ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Ability to work as a team member, result orientation, and responsibility.
Will be a plus:
It will be a great plus if you have working experience with banking anti-fraud systems or mobile apps development.
- Medical Insurance (100% sick leave coverage)
- Paid vacation (18 working days per year, all national holidays, and 3 personal days)
- Educational possibilities and free corporate English classes
- Breakfast in the office
- Gifting for major life events
- PE accounting and support
- Compensation for sports activities
- Trip abroad with all the Gismart employees once a year!