Gismart is a leading developer and publisher of mobile games and entertainment-focused apps with over 800 million downloads. The company operates within three primary focus areas — hypercasual and casual games, music entertainment apps, and wellness products. Gismart’s top titles include Cool Goal!, Pencil Rush 3D, Body Race, Foil Turning 3D, VIP Guard, Little Ant Colony, Beat Maker Go, Piano Crush, DJ it!, WeDrum, and others. Today Gismart unites over 300 professionals. The company is based in London, Kyiv, Beijing, and Minsk. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
About the role:
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Recruiter for our Kyiv office.
- Lead the full-cycle candidate selection and recruitment process for a broad range of open IT positions, including candidate searching, interviewing, and preparing job offers
- Build a strong HR brand, communicating corporate culture and values to the team and IT community as a whole
- Provide seamless employee-focused support throughout the employee lifecycle from onboarding, performance cycles and other critical moments through to departure
- Demonstrate good judgment and discretion when dealing with highly sensitive data
- Manage and coordinate a growing recruitment team
- 3+ years of progressive recruiting, and talent acquisition experience
- Experience in full-life-cycle recruitment process within an IT company
- Strong understanding of Technology and Engineering markets
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional drive and motivation to achieve and surpass hiring goals
- Upper-intermediate level of English
- Medical Insurance (100% sick leave coverage)
- Paid vacation (18 working days per year, all national holidays, and 3 personal days)
- Educational possibilities and free corporate English classes
- Breakfast in the office
- Gifting for major life events
- PE accounting and support
- Compensation for sports activities
- Trip abroad with all the Gismart employees once a year!