Gismart is a leading developer and publisher of mobile games and entertainment-focused apps with over 800 million downloads. The company operates within three primary focus areas — hyper-casual games, third-party game publishing, and entertainment apps. Gismart’s top titles include Cool Goal!, Domino Smash, VIP Guard, Idle Port Tycoon, Defuse the Bomb 3D, Beat Maker Go, Piano Crush, DJ it!, WeDrum, and others. Today Gismart unites over 350 professionals. The company is based in London, Kyiv, Beijing, and Minsk. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
- Work with tickets (Zendesk) — reply to all incoming requests in a timely manner while ensuring the top quality of the service provided.
- Support mobile apps in App Store/ Google Play: reply to reviews, monitor tendencies and issues, gather feature requests.
- Resolve billing-related issues: refund requests, declined payments, etc. Improve customer retention.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in line with the Gismart support policy.
- Create and maintain the saved replies library.
- Cooperate across teams for reporting and bug resolution.
- An excellent level of written English and advanced literacy skills. You should be able to communicate in English freely, with no delays, and convey your thoughts properly.
- Work with Google Sheets — filters, formatting, basic formulas, data validation. You’ll need to track your progress and prepare weekly reports in the sheets.
- Ability to process large torrents of information and structure it accordingly.
Will be a plus:
- Prior experience in customer support (tickets/ chats/ call center) and work with support tools: Zendesk, LiveChat, Intercom etc.
- Basic understanding of how mobile apps work (games and wellness spheres).
- Medical Insurance (100% sick leave coverage)
- Paid vacation (18 working days per year, all national holidays, and 3 personal days)
- Educational possibilities and free corporate English classes
- Breakfast in the office
- Gifting for major life events
- PE accounting and support
- Trip abroad with all the Gismart employees once a year
- Compensation for sports activities