• at least 1.5 years of commercial experience with PHP 7.x / 5.x;
• 1+ year experience with Laravel, Yii or Symfony;
• knowledge of SQL;
• intermediate level of English;
• Vue.js, GraphQL, PhpUnit;
• work in a team of experienced specialists;
• the ability to communicate directly with clients;
• individual development plan for every six months;
• compensation pegged to the dollar exchange rate;
• payment revisions every 6 months;
• comfortable workplace in the city center, park area;
• flexible working schedule;
• and of course cookies, coffee, pizza party + game libraries and lots of fun;
• work with Laravel + unit tests;
• use Sql and NoSql databases;
• speed up searches with ElasticSearch and Algolia;
• practice with Docker, AWS, Redis, GraphQL, etc.;
• participate in meetings to assess and plan projects;
• improve your English;
• develop together with us;
This is not a one-time project. Position is full-time and long-term based.
Giraffe Software is an IT outsource company, that develops Web applications for companies from the USA, Europe and the CIS creating digital products in the field of healthcare, education, social services, entertainment and real estate. In 2018, we acquired WoxApp, a mobile app development and UI & UX design company.
Our co-founders are senior developers in the past with a deep understanding of the subject. The management speaks “the same language” with the team, all company processes are built based on the solid technical background of the CEO.