giftmall is an Ukrainian company with offices in Kyiv and Warsaw.
We provide a comprehensive solution that includes employee benefits, corporate gifts, and rewards. It allows creating a culture of engagement, loyalty, and appreciation in organizations, while using analytics to make data driven decisions.
Today giftmall operates in 9 countries and serves thousands of users in different industries.
We are looking for an experienced Marketing product manager to join our team and help us develop our product to meet the growing needs of businesses
- Crafting a story about the product that will entice potential customers
- Collecting and analyze customer feedback for implementing best features for potential growth
- Educate the public about the value and benefits of the offering
- Bringing awareness through content such as social media, copywriting, and blogs
- Craft a project plan to map out when this content will be released
- Building trust and creating conversation with potential customers through events, campaigns, and specific calls to action
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis to identify market trends, customer needs, and opportunities for product differentiation
- upper-intermediate English
- 3+ years experience in product marketing
- Foundational marketing and campaign management experience
- Project management skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- hands-on experience in copywriting in the IT sphere
- Deep knowledge of the content production process for different types of content: blog articles with different intent, case studies, landing pages, white papers, guides, etc.
- Strong research and analytical skills
Nice to have
- Experience in B2B SaaS marketing management
- Good understanding of inbound marketing
- General understanding of SEO principles
- Trust-based management style and ownership culture
- Collaborative and friendly environment
- Competitive compensation based on your qualifications
- Flexible schedule, remote work
- Flexible paid time-off policy
- Medical insurance (in 6 months of cooperation)