• Strong experience in PHP (Laravel, Yii2, ...) - 5+ years;
• Strong knowledge OOP and SOLID principles;
• English upper-intermediate and higher;
• Experience with Unit testing and TDD, Codeception;
• Experience with MySQL, Postgresql, MongoDB;
• Experience with AWS Services;
• Understanding of APNS and GCM;
• Experience in implementing RESTful APIs;
• Experience with AMQP (RabbitMQ), AWS SQS;
• Experience with Redis or Memcached;
• Skills of analysis, search and elimination of bottlenecks;
• Experience with highload;
• High proficiency in various logging tools;
• Advance user with Git;
• Advance user with CI (jenkins, Gerrit, etc);
• Scrum RGB, team player;
• Code review.
— Competitive salary;
— Medical insurance;
— In-house English classes;
— Stylish office in the heart of Kyiv;
— Fruit, coffee and sweets to keep you fuelled for success.
GeoZilla is a growing team of entrepreneurs, engineers, and designers driven by the idea of building a connected family platform powered by smart algorithms. With over four million registered users on iOS and Android, backed by five years of R&D, GeoZilla is working to make millions of families worldwide safer.
More information about GeoZilla can be found at www.geozilla.com.