The Product Owner will be directly responsible for understanding user needs and market trends, designing Geozilla’s product features and road-mapping delivery.
Working closely with all business heads the Product Owner will be responsible for product strategy and roadmap, ensure the successful design, timely deployment of capabilities and features that support the revenue and profit growth of the business.
As an experienced specialist in world leading mobile apps, you will be in the driving seat to deliver the best experience and most innovative features for family safety and security.
You will have a strong focus on not only building a great product for users, but on working closely with the CMO to further exponential growth in monetization
You should be analytically minded, working with the BI team to gather intelligence and iterate on new product features and improvements, furthermore keeping a close eye on cutting edge tech that enables new exciting possibilities.
· 5+ years mobile app product owner experience
· Data-driven and results-oriented approach to product
· Ability to own, and hold responsibility for ambitious KPI’s
· Holistic understanding of iOS and Android Design patterns
· Analytically minded, working knowledge of data you need to build the right features in the right way
· Agile background having worked closely with Developers, QA, design teams
· Ability to define new product initiatives based on an understanding of customer and stakeholder pain points
· Technically conversant and comfortable driving features with technical requirements
· Highly collaborative cross-functionally and comfortable operating in a fast-paced environment
· Strong visual design and prototyping skills
· Proven experience in premium, intuitive UX design
· Expertise with UX tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, Principle or other prototyping tools.
· Strong organization skills
· Passionate about innovation, excited by tech
— Competitive salary
— Possibility of remote work;
— Medical insurance;
— In-house English courses;
— Great office location;
— Fun working environment.
Primary Business Responsibilities will include:
· Develop the product vision and roadmap in conjunction with stakeholders
· Hold responsibility for growth in key product metrics such as user retention, user LTV, churn and stickiness.
· Own the processes of business analysis, feature design, product management
· Own responsibility for the products user experience
· Work with stakeholders to ensure that functional requirements are delivered in the platform, to a planned timeline
· Work with the CMO to meet ensure alignment of product strategy with marketing and user acquisition activities, to drive down CPA and increase MAU
· Own the user experience, working closely with design team and BI team
· Develop a world-class product culture of continuous and rapid innovation and learning
Specific Product Responsibilities will encompass:
· Set product strategy, plan short-term and long-term product improvements to meet business goals, and measure success using product health metrics and user feedback
· Work closely with Stakeholders to understand business and key user priorities and undertake regular competitor capabilities analysis
· Take responsibility for driving decisions with regard to feature/timeline trade-offs, and all other product related decisions
· Apply a structured approach to product management including the use of analytics to justify decisions and optimize performance.
· Engage closely with the CTO and engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation approach as well as a reasonable execution schedule
· Be part of agile product developmen
GeoZilla helps you and your family stay connected and safe throughout the day. Share location through iOS and Android phones, as well as connect popular IoT devices via smartphones to be informed in case they need help. With 1M active monthly users and counting, offices in Kyiv and Palo Alto our user base is truly global. Join us if you want to be part of a growing team working to make lives of millions more safe!