We are seeking a Senior UA Manager to drive ROI-positive traffic to our web offering in first and foremost the U.S., as well as other relevant markets.
GeoZilla family safety company has recently introduced its GPS Tracker offering. We are looking for a Google Ads/PPC specialist on a full-time or hourly contract basis. You should have proven experience, including experience in creating and managing Google Ads campaigns for e-commerce clients.
• Google Ads
• Bing Ads
• Facebook Shopping
• Google Merchant
Experience working with $50K+ monthly budgets.
Google Ads required skills and hands-on experience:
• Keyword research using native planner and third-party paid search tools
• Campaign budget research and forecasting
• Match-type understanding and expertise
• Ad group segmentation for quality score and relevance
• Landing page and conversion optimization
• Customer Match data management
• Audience list management
• Campaign automation using rules and scripts
• Thorough understanding of campaign construction and settings for:
Experience setting up:
• Google Tag Manager
• Google Analytics goal tracking
• Call tracking
• Google Tag Assistant
• YouTube Channels
• Microsoft Excel, pivot tables and slicer
• Competitive salary
• Possibility of remote work
• Medical insurance
• In-house English courses
• Great office location
• Fun working environment
• ROI-focused user acquisition
• Account monitoring
• Budget management
• Recurring weekly reporting
• Campaign updates
The people here at GeoZilla don’t just create apps — they create the kind of wonder that offers peace of mind to millions of families worldwide. It’s the team’s synergy and its vision that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to partnerships with the industry-leading IoT. Join GeoZilla, and help us make families worldwide feel safer.
With over four million registered users on iOS and Android, backed by five years of R&D, GeoZilla is working to make millions of families worldwide safer.
More information about GeoZilla can be found on the site www.geozilla.com.