We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our team in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
As a Senior PHP Developer you will use your expertise in PHP development to develop and maintain our GeoGuard products as assigned by the Development Lead, contributing to the implementation process of features and solutions. At the same time, you can increase your knowledge and grow your career, taking on responsibilities in various other development specializations including microservices architecture and advanced DevOps methodologies.
Our ideal candidate has excellent technical knowledge in PHP development. You have knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols. You are able to interact daily with systems that are used in professional software development such as JIRA and Git.
You have experience working in short, agile and iterative development cycles and have a great passion working in fast-paced development process environments. You are a fast learner, solutions-oriented and able to work within agreed-upon timelines. You have a genuine interest in cybersecurity and fraud detection and you are motivated to learn new skills and gain knowledge in order to expand your areas of expertise.
Your skills & qualifications:
• Excellent technical knowledge in PHP development
• Strong knowledge of back-end (PHP, Laravel, Lumen, Python), as well as front-end knowledge (desktop and mobile)
• Solid experience with DB (MongoDB)
• Good knowledge in the microservices architecture will be preferable
• Experience using Docker containers
• Experience using professional software development systems like Jira and Git
• Team player
• Excellent written and spoken technical English
— Motivating compensation: high competitive salary, bonus system, corporate language classes
— Personal development plan for each employee
— The chance to work with a motivated and talented international team
— Medical insurance
— Modern office space in the center of Kharkiv, near metro Naukova
— We’re always stocked up on snacks and coffee and have free lunches monthly
— Frequent team building events
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Research new features, analyze requirements, estimate implementation period, design software, review codes, document solutions
• Develop solutions taking nonfunctional and operational requirements into consideration
• Take part in application architecture design and in implementing new features
• Participate in Quality Assurance of the software deliveries
• Ensure applications are continuously delivered at the requested level of quality
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders in the organization
• Actively seek to share technical expertise with others
• Develop and maintain GeoGuard’s products
• Communicate technical information that can be easily understood to a wide variety of audiences of varying levels of technical knowledge
• Prepare unit tests and load/stress test strips
• Participate in development and maintenance of platform test automation suites
• Understand the full life cycle of development
• Work closely with the Infrastructure team to ensure product uptime
• Follow the best practices and process established in the team
GeoGuard is the global market-leader in the detection of location-based fraud; protecting hundreds of millions of people and their devices every day. Working at the bleeding edge of technology, with Silicon Valley’s most famous names as our customers and partners GeoGuard, is seen as the best; and only wants to hire the best.