Are you eager for learning opportunities, to support a lifelong learning culture and inspire by delivering this opportunity for others?
At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people — we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
In the role, of Learning and Development Coordinator at GeoComply, you will work with Global People and Culture Team, Ukrainian HR Team, managers and individual contributors to support the learning and development processes for increased efficiencies of our learning solutions. You will contribute to the general organizational success by helping professionals to learn, develop and supporting GeoComply’s business goals.
What You Will Be Doing
- Support of Training and Development processes
- Assess learning needs through communication with stakeholders, individual contributors
- Support in scaling global initiatives to location
- Coordinate professional development solutions (training, courses, learning and engagement activities)
- Work with universities to attract new talent to the GeoComply
- Evaluate the results of learning solutions
- Maintain learning materials in internal LMS (Learning Management System)
- Do administrative tasks (tracking costs, scheduling learning sessions and coordinating participants and providers)
- Assist managers and individual contributors in creating annual goals and their professional development plans
- Ability to/Experience in carrying out Training Needs Analysis
- 2+ years of HR working experience is desired
- Upper intermediate+ English level
- Good attention to detail, multitasking
- Pedagogical, Psychology, Sociology, Philology background education
- Have a proactive position at work.
Bonus Points if You
- Ability to/Experience in content creation (proofreading, SMM)
- Ability to/Experience in conducting learning solutions
- Good at working with documents (training plan, agreement with stakeholders, billing contracts) etc.
- Good as a team contributor but can work independently
- Work previously with LMS/LXS as a system administrator
- Good business communication skills: both verbal and written
- High responsibility, pro-activeness and engagement in the process
Let us share why we think you’d love to work with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work. #Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.