Are you looking for new challenges? Do you want to work with a professional team? Are you good at C++?
At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC, and Akamai, we are the global market leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people — we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
As a C++ programmer, you will be a part of the development group working on one of the Geocomply projects in close collaboration with other studios. You will be responsible for the delivery of assigned tasks, their support, and handling all related internal and external communication. As a member of the multi-profile dev team, you will participate in planning, features discussion, and project-related decision-making.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Research new features, analyze requirements, and estimate implementation;
- Design software, code reviews, and document solutions; create clean and testable code in C++;
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure applications are delivered at the requested level of quality;
- Participate in quality assurance of software deliveries;
- Participate in development and maintenance of platform test automation suites;
- Follow best practices and processes established by the team.
- 4+ years’ relevant experience in a similar role;
- Experience in developing on desktop platforms, Apple and Microsoft using system API;
- Experience in creating and debugging and optimization of multi-threaded applications;
- Experience with Bash or Python scripting is an asset;
- Experience with using professional software development such as Jira and Git;
- Knowledge of OOP, OOD, and TDD;
- Results-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines consistently;
- Work with minimal direction and enjoy working in a team environment;
- Intermediate written and spoken technical English, enough to discuss issues with teams remotely.
Bonus Points if You:
- Having experience with cross-platform applications development for macOS and Windows.
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work.#Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right.
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.