Does gathering business requirements light you up? Are you intrigued by the thought of using your words to communicate with teams and stakeholders to improve the successful lifecycle of ours products?
At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people — we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
In the role of Business Analyst at GeoComply, you will work collaboratively and cross-functionally with all teams and stakeholders to pursue opportunities for increased efficiencies of our solutions. You will follow the best practices and processes established by the team to achieve the goals set.
What You Will Be Doing
- Gathering business requirements, documenting them and translating complex product/services information into simple and understandable content.
- Working closely with the development team and project managers to identify all gaps in the current documentation to edit it properly if required.
- Communicating with other Business Analysts to clarify requirements.
- Understanding and documenting deficiencies (gaps) between go-to-market business strategies and existing system functionality.
- Implementing and maintaining new documentation types required for your team (release notes description, user guides, change requests, integration documentation).
- Creating flowcharts and activity diagrams in the cases where they are required.
- Research, outline, write and edit existing content while working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- 2+ years’ relevant experience in a similar role.
- Advanced level of English.
- Firm understanding of SDLC.
- Strong analytical skills to provide business analysis, technical expertise; and a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working in the agile work environment.
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding main principles of requirements management and business analysis tools.
- Result-oriented and able to consistently meet deadlines.
- Able to work independently and at the same time enjoy working in a team environment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex technical topics.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a strong ability to prioritize.
- Self-motivation and the ability to motivate others.
Bonus Points if You
- The technical basis will be a big plus: API understanding, ability to read and understand XML & JSON code snippets.
Let us share why we think you’d love to work with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work. #Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.