Are you passionate about building products that are at the core of the business? Are you enthusiastic about creating a world-class customer experience? Do you want to join a global market leader experiencing hyper-growth?
At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today’s geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted US IPO and various M&A opportunities.
At the heart of it all is people — we are deeply committed to creating and sustaining a world-class experience for our employees, customers, and partners.
As a Product Manager, you will be a crucial member of the product management team working closely with product managers and the developers to define, create and prioritize product backlogs.
The ideal Product Manager will have a customer-focused mindset and play a key role in managing the product deliverables by ensuring the business requirements are translated into accurate and actionable user stories and features. Creating amazing experiences for customers is your continuous goal. You understand the value of product ownership and can effectively communicate the value proposition.
What You Will Be Doing
- Dive deep to understand our customers and their problems, and champion those problems across the organization
- Support Product Managers throughout the development of overall product vision, objectives and organic evolution of the product roadmap
- Manage a diverse set of software products and features specific to various solution platforms
- Be the primary business stakeholder for the development team by serving as the voice of the customer
- Apply technical expertise and business acumen to write clear, concise stories in collaboration with Product Managers, UX designers and development teams
- Analyze data to ensure features are aligned with product goals/objectives and delivering the most business value
- Strive to create awareness of new technologies and market trends
- 3+ years experience working as a Product Owner/Product Manager or a Business Analyst in a SaaS product development environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related field
- Partner effectively with product managers, developers, designers, and testers to create a consistent, intuitive user experience for your product
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong organizational skills are an absolute must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of SaaS architectures including integrations
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence
- An aptitude for understanding technical concepts and simplifying them
Bonus points if you have
- Product Management experience working in a B2B SaaS environment
- 2+ years of experience with software development on web and/or mobile platform
- Product Owner certification (PSPO or CSPO) is considered an asset
Let us share why we think you’d love to work with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work. #Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.