Are you passionate about quality assurance? Would you like to work alongside professionals in your field in a progressively developing company?
The Middle QA Engineer contributes to GeoGuard’s success by reporting on the quality assurance of our software to ensure applications are functional and provide a great user experience for all of our customers in the PLC/GDK team.
You have at least 2+ years of experience in a similar role. You possess high knowledge of manual testing. You enjoy working in collaborative teams and have good communication and interpersonal skills. You are a fast learner, highly analytical, detail-oriented, and able to work under tight timelines.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Create and maintain test cases and test suites based on product;
- requirements and test plans;
- Perform manual testing for current manual tests scope;
- Take the initiative to identify issues and escalate accordingly;
- Regression testing of existing products.
- 2+ years of QA experience;
- Experience with macOS and Windows from a desktop application testing perspective;
- Excellent understanding of software development QA processes — planning, cases, bug tracking;
- Intermediate English.
Bonus Points if You:
- Experience of writing automated tests using any xUnit framework (pytest, Unittest);
- Knowledge of Python and Bash scripting languages;
- Maintain and update autotests (python, RobotFramework);
- Experience using version control systems such as Git;
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery processes (Jenkins).
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets — media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work.#Build it Better, #Build it Bigger, #Build it Right.
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work.GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t Wait To Meet You.
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.